Twenty-one Minor Chakras
- There are two of them in front of the ears close to where the jaw
bones are connected.
- There are two of them just above the two breasts.
- There is one where the breast bones meet, close to the thyroid
gland. This, with the two breast centers, makes a triangle of force.
- There are two, one each in the palms of
- There are two, one each in the soles of
- There are two, just behind the eyes.
- There are two also connected with the gonads.
- There is one close to the liver.
- There is one connected with the stomach; it is related, therefore,
to the solar plexus, but is not identical with it.
- There are two connected with the spleen. These form one center in
reality, but such a center is formed by the two being superimposed one on
- There are two - one at the back of each knee.
- There is one powerful center which is closely connected with the vagus nerve. This is most potent and is regarded by
some schools of occultism as a major center; it is not in the spine, but
is no great distance from the thymus gland.
- There is one which is close to the solar plexus, and relates it to
the center at the base of the spine, thus making a triangle of the sacral
center, the solar plexus, and the center at the base of the spine.
From: Bailey, Alice. Esoteric Healing.